Updated 1st April 2023
With COVID-19 we have made some changes to how we consult with our patients moving forward. We ask all staff, patients and visitors to please abide to these:
* GP appointments can be conducted via Telehealth or face to face. Please note under Medicare guidelines, when booking a telehealth consultation, you must have attended the clinic for a face to face consultation with a GP within the last 12 months or no Medicare rebate applies.
* Masks are mandatory for all patients inside consulting rooms & are strongly recommened and encouraged within the clinic.
* Social distancing of 1.5 meters is requried and must be maintained in the waiting rooms.
* Effective April 1st, 2023 patients are now permitted entry into the clinic with mild cold/flu like symptoms. A mask will be mandatory in all areas of the clinic and we ask that you wait in your car until your GP is ready to see you. Entry remains restricted for patients with moderate to severe symptoms.
* There are hand sanitizing stations throughout the clinic, we ask you use this upon entering and throughout your visit.
We understand this time is difficult for everyone. We need to try and keep everyone safe as much as possible. Please stay home when unwell to help stop the spread and take care.
If you schedule a Telehealth appointment please ensure your contact details are up to date and your GP will call you at your appointment time. Telehealth consultations will only be Bulk Billed if you meet Medicare criteria & our clinic's billing policy.
COVID testing is not performed within our clinic.
For further information on COVID-19 click on the link below for the DHHS COVID Information
General Practice Respiratory Clinics
General Practice Respiratory Clinics (GPRC) provide patients with face to face care and assessment for respiratory symptoms, testing and treatment. These clinics are part of a partnership between the Victorian Government and and the Primary Health Network.
GPRC's support adults and children with respiratory symptoms to access assesments, COVID-19 testing and support. Services are available to people with or without a Medicare Card and are at no cost to the patient.
You can schedule an appoitment at https://nwmphn.org.au/for-primary-care/covid-19/general-practice-respiratory-clinics
The nearest clinic to Sunbury is Goonawarra Medical.
We are an approved COVID-19 vaccination provider
Vineyard Medical Centre is pleased to advise that we are an approved vaccination provider for the COVID-19 AstraZeneca & Pfizer vaccines. We are happy to help provide COVID-19 immunisation for our local area and wider community.
Booking your COVID-19 vaccination appointment
Appointments can be booked online via HotDoc or via the make an appointment button on this page.
Make sure you book an appointment for your first, second or booster doses of the vaccine. Please call us if you need to confirm what the timing should be between the appointments. Unfortunately, we are unable to take on any more new patients for the vaccine.
Getting ready for your appointment
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
* if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
* if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
* if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
* if you are in quarantine
If you have had another vaccine in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
You can also read this patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-vaccination-preparing-for-covid-19-vaccination